Sunday 25 April 2010

Awesome Transformers

Before I forget, I need to tell you about Logan's latest super hero obsession. Those of us in the Circle of Trust know that when he was 4, it was Spider Man. When he turned 5, it was Ironman. Then came Bumblebee from the Transformers. Just recently, he is all about the Transformer's 'bot in charge. Who might that be, you ask? Some of you Transformer buffs might incorrectly think you know that answer to be Optimus Prime. I can understand your confusion, as six months ago, Logan too was under the impression that the head autobot's name was "Officer" Prime. Now that he is almost 6 years old and knows WAY more words, he realizes that the name has actually been "Awesomous" Prime all along. Now you no longer need call him by the wrong name any further...You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. I was SO wrong for SO long...my life is better now.

    ReplyDelete